Thursday, June 9, 2011

...Oh girl....

In order to get a mini vaca before I start working forever hours a week, I headed down to Medford yesterday (Tuesday June 7th) to visit my dear friend Ruby. That drive was SO LONG. But so good. I remembered what it was like to be alone. And realized how much I love it! I had forgotten the freedom to just be alone and spend time with Jesus.
Today was wonderful, Ruby was working so I spent numerous hours alone since I don't know anyone else in Medford! But God is SO GOOD!! Honestly. I was able to go thrift shopping and met lots of people, some really nice, others a little odd. None the less, I felt the love of God everywhere I went. I so enjoyed it. I was just able to sit in the park and read my bible and bask in the glory of the Lord. It has been a long time since my time with Jesus hasn't been limited. I am in constant contact with Him. But just being able to give Him hours of my time is so freeing. 



1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having good personal time with the Lord! Praying this is a perfect rest for you!

    ReplyDelete