Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blessed mornings.

Today I am feeling uninspired.
Maybe its because I keep listening to the same song on repeat?
Maybe its because its a wednesday?
Maybe its because the weather has changed from rain, to snow to sun to snow and back to rain?

No matter what the reason is, I'm feeling it. Or better yet, not feeling it.
However, I have had a great week. Just feeling the blessings of Jesus. I have a new shift at work. 4:30-9am. Its super early, but incredibly enjoyable. I love the members that come in during that time period and love that I get off so early!

BUT, the best part of my morning is that my dear friend Carissa Cunningham and I both work at the same time. So in the mornings we read the devotional from Jesus Calling (if you don't have that book go buy it. Right now. Get off the computer and go buy it) and pray over our works and our days. Its probably been the biggest joy and blessing of my mornings. It also holds me accountable so that I am not late :)

How has the Lord been blessing you?

This is the little cutie. If you feel like getting to know this precious gem (CRI) you can find her either in the secret place with Jesus, at Starbucks either working or on an encouraging coffee date, or at the gym. She is such an athlete. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment